Autumn is fast coming, heck I still haven’t touched my Summer season anime…
Thanks to Neregate for the chart, click on the thumbnail for high-res chart.
At a glance, I could see that next season is gonna packed with loads of promising titles, especially those sequels.
- Shinryaku? Ika Musume – The first season was hilariously great.
- Working!! – I enjoyed the first season, the story is kinda out of your common sense.
- Bakuman Second Season – Continuation of the first season, superb.
- Shakugan no Shana III Final – Last installation of Shana series
- Mobile Suit Gundam Age – It’s GUNDAM
- Hidamari Sketch x SP – guess I never mentioned how I loved Hidamari Sketch.
- Fate/Zero – Saber in action, nuff said
- Zero no Tsukaima Kessakusen – I kinda enjoyed its previous series, and it is coming to an end.
I hold the most expectation from Bakuman and Fate/Zero, because of their previous series and have shown relatively promising trailers.
It is wonderful to know that J.C.Staff decided to finish up Shakugan no Shana and Zero no Tsukaima. I’ve fed up with their sub-clone series which all of the stories are about the same and their heroines shares the same characteristic of flat chested tsundere. Just hope that they stop making those clone series anymore.
Gundam AGE, well I do understand that Anime is also means profit for the producer company and their partners. A successful business nature is to explorer new fields and gain much more profits. Sunrise for once again, wanted to target Gundam franchise on younger generation audiences. From my point of view, they can do whatever they want with the newer series, whether to attract younger generation audience or generate moolah. But don’t they ever mess with the older series, that’s the borderline, otherwise, they’ll just lose the game.
- Busou Shinki Moon Angel – Girls + Mecha
- Maken-Ki! – Love Comedy
- C3: (C Cube/Cube x Cursed x Curious) – WTH is that title…
- Guilty Crown – Psychic power to extract weapons from friends?!
Out of the four titles above, C3 caught my attention the most. We’ll see how good it really is when the time comes. Whereas the others… we’ll see.
Any of the titles tickle your fancy?