Lately my blog has been deserted for a couple of days (2weeks to be correct) because I’ve been busy with my studies especially with the mid term test in these few weeks. Probably this is the shortest Week’O article I’ve ever published.
I got myself a new 23 inch monitor – Acer H233H GBmid. This is a Kick@ss item, would definitely write a simple review for it.
By the way, I just received a new project to build a PC. I cannot expose his/her identity but I can post some of the PC building process such as the parts open box. Here’s my current planning for the system.
- Intel Core2Duo E7600 3.06Ghz 3MB L2 Cache 1066Mhz
- Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R
- Kingston HyperX 2x2GB DDR2 1066Mhz
- Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB
- Sapphire HD5770 1GB DDR5 128bit
- Cooler Master Centurion 5 + CM Extreme Power 500W
- Acer H233H GBmid 23″ monitor
- Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 channel speaker
- Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave keyboard & mouse combo
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- optical drive… not yet decide.
The purpose of the PC is for standard home entertainment, such as playing music or watching HD movies and surfing internet, so… this system might a little bit too powerful for that…