Starting from 1st May till 3rd May, The DaiCon Committee will be joining the EMiNA Cyber Roadshow held at the 1Utama Highstreet Haha no Hi (Mother’s Day) event.
Activities slated there include cosplay photoshoots, displays of Japanese Modern Visual Culture materials (manga, anime, magazines, figurines and many more) as well as free merchandise giveaways courtesy of Animax Asia and .
But that’s not all! They’re also holding a special ticket sales for Miss Chihara Minori’s appearance in DaiCon! Don’t miss this special early bird sales at the roadshow!
Chihara Minori’s appearance in DaiCon? Yes, on 11th-12th July 2009, Chihara Minori will visit Malaysia for her first LIVE at Multimedia University, MALAYSIA.
Date: 11th-12th July 2009
Venue: Multimedia University, Malaysia
Tickets to be sold:
AWSM Tickets x100 : RM 250
- Specially numbered AWSM seats for Miss Chihara Minori’s Q&A Panel on Day 1 and Mini-Concert on Day 2.
- ONE Autograph Pass for Miss Chihara Minori’s Autograph Session.
ELITE Tickets x400 : RM150
- Specially numbered ELITE seats for Miss Chihara Minori’s Q&A Panel on Day 1 and Mini-Concert on Day 2.
- Lucky Draw chance to be upgraded in to AWSM tickets. (limited to 15 people only).
- Free admission only for mini-concert, still limited seats… better be fast
For those who don’t know who is Chihara Minori, Okay nevermind, I’ll let you know that she is one of the most famous anime seiyuu (voice cast) in Japan.
some of her famous voice casts:
- Nagato Yuki from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
- Minami Chiaki from Minami-ke
- Tsuchimiya Kagura from Garei-Zero
- Iwasaki Minami from Lucky Star
- FULL LIST at wiki
I wish I could attend for both roadshow and her concert, because she is one of my favourite seiyuu, and she actually come to my country. By the way, I’ve never attended any of these events. This is the golden opportunity that we’re always talking about. Sadly, I don’t think I could make it for the events cause my class would start real soon… T.T
[EMiNA – Society of Modern Visual Culture]
[Multimedia University, Malaysia] [TM Berhad] [Ministry of Tourism, Malaysia]
Proudly Sponsored By:
[ ] [Animax Asia] [GameAxis Malaysia] [Malaysia Airlines] [Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur] [Shojikiya Malaysia] [ ] [ ]