Behold, here comes the long awaited AFA2011 post.
I’ll cover only the first day event – MikuPa Concert.
It was my first flight.
I didn’t travel much when I was young due to my father’s business.
I got my own passport because of AFA2010, and I experienced taking off on an airplane because of AFA2011.
At Suntec Convention Centre, same as last year, CROWDS HELL.
Concert ticket redemption counter next to the concert hall entrance = bad idea.
Many folks queuing up only to find that they took the wrong line. Seriously, I have no idea why event as grand as AFA still lack of crowd control.
SOZO, Y U NO improve much??
That projector screen was pathetically small. It wasn’t as large as what I expected. Too small to entertain a hall worth of attendees.
Several bloggers actually praised how great the projection was, but sorry guys, you’re lucky to get the front seat, others don’t think so.
If you have no idea what I’m talking about (MikuPa).
Lucky folks who got the front row.
My wrinkly palm.
You see, I got myself a VIP ticket (back-end), and that’s my view of the concert from my position.
- The screen was small and pathetic (only those front row early birds get to enjoy Miku underskirt feast)
- Bad sound system – deafening music and over-deep bass took over Vocaloid’s angelic voice
- Bad fancy lighting – please, I want my Vocaloids to be more visible. (imagine using your projector under sun light)
- Miku Y U NO take some rest between songs and properly introduce yourself or the band members.
- EXTRA – certain mor*n standing on the chair, effectively blocking other’s view
- Superb band – they know how to ROCK the hell out of a concert
- Amazing crowd – I got to know some awesome comrades
- Luka’s Luka Luka Night Fever = win
Back to hotel with my broken arms and legs. I swing and jump too much. LOL.